We aim to provide an affordable referral service for small animals. We place a great deal of importance on good communication with referring veterinary surgeons and their clients, and all cases will be seen with the minimum possible delay.
Our ophthalmologist, Michael Hollywood, graduated from the RVC in 1994, and continued to work there as an intern for a further 12 months. He joined the George Veterinary Group in 1995, and gained his RCVS Certificate in ophthalmology in 2000.
We have full diagnostic equipment for medical examination, including slit-lamp biomicroscopy and tonometry.
• Reconstructive eyelid surgery (including facelift surgery)
• Management of KCS including parotid duct transposition
• Medical and surgical management of corneal ulceration, including pedicle grafting
• Investigation and management of uveitis
• Investigation and management of glaucoma, including gonioscopy
George Eye Referrals
The George Veterinary Hospital
Tel: 01666 823165
Fax: 01666 829638